The summary: short, sharp and shiny.
2. Evolution is a scientific fact of life. Creation isn’t. Every branch of science points to evolution; none point to creation.
3. Prayer does not work. There is not one single piece of documented evidence that suggests prayer favors Christians any more than any other religion or out performs the well-documented placebo effect.
4. There is no evidence that any God(s) exist. Absence of evidence for God is indeed evidence of absence, when the evidence should be there and is not.
5. The God documented in the Bible is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. *
6. Bible Numerics [pdf] is a nonsensical and flawed pattern that can be found in any text.
7. Jesus was not divine. There is not one single piece of archaeological, forensic or documentary evidence that shows Jesus was anything more than a misguided Apocalyptic prophetic. Nothing was recorded about the man until decades after his death. Additionally, He falsely preached that God would intervene, destroy all evil, and establish a Kingdom of God on earth (rather than in heaven) and that this would occur during his lifetime. It didn’t.
8. The Bible is an ad hoc and contradictory assortment of mythical stories written and complied by men with questionable morals and no scientific understanding of the world they attempted to document.
9. Christianity doesn’t make sense. Original sin, Atonement, the ascension, the Trinity, salvation and Hell are all man-made and non-falsifiable works of fiction.
10. Life is short. Dogma and guilt are debilitating.